Frequently Ask Question
What Products Does Supreme Skin Reboot Contain?
1. Supreme Skin Reboot Soap: for micro peeling and cleansing.
2. Supreme Skin Reboot Toner: for deep cleansing and exfoliating dead skin.
3. Supreme Skin Reboot Cream: for whitening and moisturizing
4. Supreme Skin Reboot Sunscreen: to protect skin against harmful sun rays and heat especially throughout the treatment process.
Who Should use The Supreme Skin Reboot
• Want to whiten their skin
• Want glowing skin
• Have clogged pores
• Want to tighten their pores
• Have pimples and want to dry them fast
• Have pimple marks
• Want to keep their skin blemish free
• Have wrinkles and fine lines
• Want to treat hyper pigmentation and discoloration
• Do not like visiting dermatologists
• Visited Dermatologists but did not work for them
• Are on the go and looking for a solution for their skin concerns.
Effects of The Supreme Skin Reboot:
1. Peeling – definitely expect some skin peeling, if not a lot. Skin peeling gets rid of dull, damaged skin so the smooth, new skin underneath can be revealed. Some people find the peeling a bit much, in this case, take a 1-2 day break from using the Supreme Skin Reboot toner, even if you’re in the middle of using it. You will find that your skin will peel more after you’ve stopped. On these days, wash your face with only cool or lukewarm water (no soap or facial cleansers), gently rub your face to remove the peeling skin. After doing this for 1-2 days, your skin will peel less.
2. Redness – many people complain about extreme redness. It is a lot like a chemical peel, hence, peeling and redness are very common to happen. If you feel that the redness is a bit too much, stop applying 1-2 days. You should also ALWAYS apply plenty of sunblock to prevent skin burning from the hot sun.
3. Skin stinging –while applying Supreme Skin Reboot toner or Supreme Skin Reboot creams– A technique to decrease the stinging is to space the washing and the application at least 2 hours apart. Wash your face right away after going home from work around mid-afternoon and then apply Rejuvenating Facial Toner plus Supreme Skin Reboot Cream before going to bed at night. This gap between washing and application will give your skin time to resupply some of the oils lost from washing and so the oils help in reducing the stinging by reducing your skin’s dryness. Main point – your skin stings from applying toner because it gets too dry! Allow your skin to produce oils long enough to soothe your skin.
4. Break outs – Supreme Skin Reboot set will cause some acne to come out during the first few weeks. This is because it is going deep inside the pores to take underlying impurities out. Once the acne surfaces, Supreme Skin Reboot Toner and Supreme Skin Reboot cream will dry them up pretty quickly. Keep using the set on your pimples. DO NOT STOP. If you stop when pimples surface you will find that they will stay visible on your skin longer than if you continue to use. If you have problems of redness and peeling at the same time as breakouts and want to take a 1-2 day break, using a cotton tip applicator, apply Supreme Skin Reboot toner and Supreme Skin Reboot cream to the acne areas. This method will dry up the pimples and allow the unaffected areas to resupply oils lost from dryness.
Do’s of using Supreme Skin Reboot
• Follow the advice of your skin care professional. Most importantly, in case you have sensitive skin.
• Inform your skin care professional of all products you currently are using or have used within the last couple months.
• Inform your skin care professional of any allergies you may have.
• Conduct a patch test before applying on face.
• If redness is noted, apply Supreme Skin Reboot toner and Supreme Skin Reboot cream every other day. continue applying Supreme Skin Reboot sunblock.
• Gradually resume with the whole set after a week. Use Supreme Skin Reboot toner and Supreme Skin Reboot cream every other day. Then use them everyday on the following week.
• Rest your skin for a month after finishing Supreme Skin Reboot. Resume your normal routine or maintenance set.
• Always wear sunblock cream 15 SPF at least while and after using Supreme Skin Reboot.
• Be gentle with your face!
• Using the Supreme Skin Reboot toner is the most crucial part, always try to pat your skin with a cotton especially around the delicate eye and mouth areas.
Don’ts of using Supreme Skin Reboot
• Do not leave Supreme Skin Reboot soap on face for too long 20 Seconds is enough!
• Do not rub face when washing.
• Don’t overexpose yourself to the sun, harsh environments, or pollutants.
• Do not wax or use any form of hair removal 1 month before and up to 1 month after using Supreme Skin Reboot.
• Don’t pick at any of your skin that may be peeling.
• Do not overdo it – think of your skin like an apple. An apple with skin looks plump and hydrated. When you peel an apple, it becomes brown and shriveled, that is why it is important when exfoliating not to overdo it. Your skin is a protective barrier!
• Avoid combining multiple skincare products as it may only result in skin irritation!
• No matter how tempting it is. Never scratch your skin when it feels itchy.
• Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
Supreme Skin Reboot ALLERGIC REACTION
Many users of Supreme Skin Reboot experience skin purging not allergic reaction.
In general, skin purging while using Supreme Skin Reboot is normal. Don’t worry! You should continue using the Supreme Skin Reboot and the purging will fade away gradually. However, sometimes what you experience is allergic reaction. In that case, you must stop using the Supreme Skin Reboot. To continue or stop, you need to know the difference between the skin purging and allergic reaction.
First, Supreme Skin Reboot and skin purging Your skin may flare up with pimples while using the Supreme Skin Reboot. When your skin is adjusting to the Supreme Skin Reboot, persevering with it will eventually make your skin better. In fact, the sudden crop of pimples means that the Supreme Skin Reboot is working as intended.
What is skin purging?
If it’s purging, it should only make pre-existing microcomedones come to the surface faster. So if you’re breaking out in places where you don’t normally experience breakouts, it’s likely that the product is wrong for you. On the other hand, if it’s an irritating product, it could be making the type of acne you’re experiencing worse. For example, an area where you used to have clogged bumps and whiteheads could start developing full-blown pimples, thanks to the extra inflammation.
Skin purging occurs when skin flares up with pimples or rashes while using some new skincare products. To understand why is this normal process when using Supreme Skin Reboot, you must understand how pimples form.
How pimples form?
When a pore becomes clogged, usually by dead skin cells that don’t detach and get to the surface properly. It forms what’s called a microcomedone. Microcomedones aren’t visible at the surface of the skin. Sometimes they’ll develop into a whitehead, blackhead, pimple or full-blown cyst. Sometimes, they’ll go away on their own without you noticing. It can take up to 8 weeks for a microcomedone to surface.
How does Supreme Skin Reboot occasionally cause purging?
Supreme Skin Reboot speeds up skin turnover (the rate at which skin cells are shed and replaced). Therefore, the entire cycle will accelerate and microcomedones will turn into whiteheads, blackheads, pimples or cysts more quickly. So you’ll suddenly see a rush of blemishes rearing their ugly heads. If the Supreme Skin Reboot is irritating (which most skin turnover-accelerating products are), some microcomedones that weren’t going to show up might join the party too. However, these microcomedones were in the skin before you started the Supreme Skin Reboot, not new blockages caused by the Supreme Skin Reboot.
Now, remember how the microcomedone started as dead skin cells that didn’t detach and get to the surface properly? Products that increase skin turnover target this exact process to treat acne! So as the product starts to work, less microcomedones should form, and after the initial angry-volcano stage, your skin should become clearer than when you started the rejuvenating set.
Second, Supreme Skin Reboot and allergic reaction
On the other hand, an allergic reaction will occur when the product is either causing new clogged pores or increasing irritation. Without an improvement in how your skin is functioning because you’re sensitive to it. New clogged pores means more blemishes overall. While irritation means inflammation. This will lead to a larger proportion of your microcomedones are flaring up. There’s a small chance that your skin will get used to the product over time. But most of the time you’ll just cause further damage and you better stop using the product.
A lot of “all-natural” companies like to claim that their products are causing purging because your skin is detoxifying from all the synthetic chemicals you’ve been using previously. This is a big fat lie. Why would your skin suddenly get angry about having less synthetic chemicals on it? (Even if synthetic chemicals were bad – which they’re not!) Unless there’s something increasing skin turnover in the natural skincare product (e.g. fruit acids, which contain AHAs). The more likely explanation is that there’s an irritating ingredient giving your skin grief.
On the other hand, Supreme Skin Reboot rarely causes clogged pores. Actually, it will unclog the clogged pores.
How long is the purge?
Purging should only last for about a month, since that’s the length of time it take for your skin to completely renew itself. If your skin isn’t getting better after around 6-8 weeks with the Supreme Skin Reboot, ditch it.
When you use Supreme Skin Reboot, you might experience breakout in the beginning of use. Don’t worry! This breakout could be skin purging which is normal while using Supreme Skin Reboot. Actually, it’s a clue that the Supreme Skin Reboot is working and detoxifying the skin. However, it could be an allergic reaction. If so, you need to dump it or contact a skincare specialist.
CAN I USE MOISTURIZER WHILE USING Supreme Skin Reboot?
We do not recommend to use moisturizer WHILE using Supreme Skin Reboot. Actually, you use Supreme Skin Reboot to peel off dead skin cells to make room for new cells to grow. Eventually, this process will end up in glowing, white and clear skin.
CAN 13 YEARS OLD PERSON USE Supreme Skin Reboot?
Yes. Actually, the age in which a person can use Supreme Skin Reboot is 13 years old until 60 and it can extend to more. However, you must take into consideration your skin type and condition and genetics. It’s always advisable to contact a skin specialist before using Supreme Skin Reboot. Especially if you are a teenager or above 60 years old. To know why these age limits are estimated for using Supreme Skin Reboot. You need to know the skin characteristics in different ages.
Supreme Skin Reboot for ( BABY SKIN )
A baby’s skin is 20% to 30% thinner than adult skin.
Babies have lower skin pigmentation and difficulty regulating their body temperature.
The outermost layer of the epidermis, (the horny layer), is particularly thin. And the cells are less tightly packed than in adult skin. Sweat and sebaceous glands are also less active. So skin’s hydrolipid film is relatively weak. This means that the barrier function is impaired and baby skin is:
-especially sensitive to chemical, physical and microbial influences.
-prone to drying out.
-more sensitive to UV: sensitivity to UV is further enhanced by the fact that babies also have low skin pigmentation. Melanocytes, (the cells responsible for melanin production), are present. But less active and so babies should be kept out of the sun.
Babies also have more difficulty regulating their body temperature than adults. This is because:
-the surface area of their body is relatively large.
-their sweat glands are less active.
-their skin circulation is still quite slow to adapt.
Rejuvenating set for ( CHILDREN SKIN )
By the age of four, skin has matured slightly but is still very sensitive. However, children’s skin is still thinner and has less pigmentation than adult skin. Because these self-protection mechanisms are less developed, young skin is particularly sensitive to UV radiation. By the age of 12, the structure and function of a child’s skin corresponds to that of an adult.
Rejuvenating set for ( TEENAGE YEARS )
The hormonal changes of puberty can have dramatic effects on skin. Particularly on the face, shoulders, chest and back. Increased sebum production and disturbed corneocyte shedding can lead to skin becoming oily and acne-prone. This usually disappears as the teenager matures. Although for some, especially women, acne can go on into middle age and beyond.
Supreme Skin Reboot for (60s )
Skin infection can increase with age due to a reduced immune function. During your 60s,The skin’s natural ability to produce lipids decreases. Which, along with the continued decline in Hyaluronic Acid and collagen production, results in dryness, dehydration and deep wrinkles.
Skin regeneration slows down and it becomes increasingly thin, resulting in a loss of elasticity. Wound healing is also impaired.
UV sensitivity increases and skin is prone to hyperpigmentation (e.g. age spots).
From the late 70s onwards, skin’s immune function has reduced, making it more susceptible to infection.
How do you ship orders?
We ship our packages via J&T Express.
When will my order be shipped?
Orders are processed the next day after payment received.
Payment cut-off is until 3pm ( Philippine standard time) only.
Where is my order coming from?
All orders going to Visayas and Mindanao will be coming from our Main Office. While orders going to Metro Manila and provincial areas in Luzon are coming from our Satellite office, located in Quezon City.
When will I get my order?
Usually it takes 3-7 days for your items to arrive.
How can I track my order.?
Here’s the J & T Express link: J&T Tracking
Can I change or cancel my order?
Cancellation is allowed if your order has not been dispatched from our warehouse. Once your order is shipped cancellation is not allowed.
Modes of payment?
We accept payments through Paypal, Bank Deposit and COD.
What is your return policy?
Kindly email us @ email@example.com or send us a message on our official Instagram or Facebook account within 7 days from the receipt of your order. For faster transaction please include your complete details ( name, address, contact number).